The main components of liquefied petroleum gas are propane (C3H8) and butane (C4H10), with a low heat value of about 45MJ/kg. It is a fuel that is of high quality. After full combustion, the emission of SO2 and solid particles would as close as to zero. The generator unit is a modular design, with compacted structure, small occupation area and short installation time. The unit adopts low noise technology, which is less than 68 dbA at full load. The investment cost is low with a short payback period.
The electricity generated will first meet the power demand of the project, and the surplus electricity can be transferred to the public power grid to generate additional economic benefits.
- Improve fuel efficiency and reduce harmful gas emissions; SO2 and solid waste emissions are almost zero; TSP (total suspended particles) is reduced by 95%; There is no secondary pollution (in line with environmental requirements);
- Pollution-free, clean energy: LPG is a hydrocarbon composed of C3 and C4, which can be burnt completely with no dust leftover.
- Low heat value vs high heat value: the heat value of LPG is twice of coal, and the heat value of liquid is 45-46MJ/kg.
- Simple storage and flexible supply: LPG tanks are used for storage in gas stations, and can be installed in cylinders for users to use. Pipeline gas supply can also be implemented through gas distribution stations and supply network.
- Open Type It is installed in the machine room, and the machine room should be designed and built to reduce the noise.
- Soundproof Type It could be used indoors or outdoors, with a low noise level
- Container Type It could be put into use quickly without the need of building construction. Prevents rain and dust.
Special gas genset List
|Model||Electric power||Electrical efficiency||Engine Model||Standard control module||Optional Control Module|